Tuesday, March 27, 2007

And on the Seventh Day, God Created Blogs...


It seems that blogs are all the rage these days, so I figured that since I can read, write, and always have an opinion, why shouldn't I get on the blogging craze. So here I am, known in the gaming world as BloodxStone, ready to voice my opinion from high atop the mountain of gaming knowledge...Well, not really. The true aim of this blog is for me to have somewhere I can vent my views, opinions, and general issues I have (and believe me, there are many) with the gaming industry. The true fact is that I have loved games since I can remember. I have grown up with the NES as my security blanket. My best friends were Mario, Link, and Donkey Kong. I learned the rules of baseball and hockey from the 8-bit games of the 80's. My girlfriends were Princess Peach and Samus Aran. Point is, I'm 22, have had a girlfriend for 7 years, play collegiate roller hockey for Stony Brook University (ECRHA DII Champs, baby!!!), and I still loves games. I have grown up with the industry, as so many of us 80's babies have, so I feel close to it. It's a huge hobby for me, from playing the crap out of single player games, fragging punks online in multiplayer games, and keeping up with all the latest buzz and rumors. Feel free to come here as often as you like to check out my point of view on anything related to gaming, from reviews, previews, or just general editorials. Let the BloodxStone blogging era begin...

No comments: